Architect Marco Pisati, Borgo la Croce 3 50121 Firenze CF PSTMRC69R28D612E – PI 05239450488 – email@example.com
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016
Table of contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Architect Marco Pisati
Data Protection Principles
2. Data Protection principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
3. Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
4. Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
Name, Surname, email gathered by the contact module on the website.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We do not distribute the data provided in any way to third-party partners for commercial or marketing purposes.
Informazioni disponibili al pubblico
We don’t gather information about you that is publicly available.
5. How we use your Personal Data
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
We will inform you promptly if any further processing and purposes occur.
6. Who else has access to your personal data
We do not share your personal information with strangers.
7. How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal information safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (HTTPS protocol has been installed on site, through the installation of the SSL certificate DV Domain Validated). We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Even if we try to do our best, we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we undertake to notify the competent authorities of any data breaches. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent breaches of security and to assist the authorities in case of violations. If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children (under 16). We do not direct children to our services.
8. Information about cookies
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy improvement platform like optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
9. Information about contacts:
To request cancellation, display, anonymisation of data, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the national supervisory authority please write or call to: email@example.com – 06 69677 1
Changes to this privacy statement
Last modification was made 21 May 2018.